Every Teamleader Focus account has at least one administrator. For more information on how to grant admin rights to colleagues, click here. This article will tell you more about admin users and their rights.
- Admins cannot have limited CRM access.
- Admins have more options regarding bulk actions in the CRM overview.
As a non-admin user, you only have the option to create calls, tasks and labels.
Only admins can remove a tag from the list within the settings.
- Admins cannot have limited access to deals.
- Admins have more options regarding bulk actions in the deal overview.
As a non admin user, you only have the option to create calls and tasks.
- Under Settings > Deals and Quotations > Preferences > Notify me whenever a quotation is accepted, admin users have the option to be kept up to date about accepted deals.
- The feedback of Cloudsign will be sent to their mailbox.
Admins can create and edit targets.
- Admin users can see and edit all users.
- Admin users can grant admin rights to other users
- Admin users can remove admin rights from other users, including themselves
- Note that there always needs to remain one admin in the account
- Only admin users can have access to API & Webhooks.
- They do not need holiday approval (feature available in our 'Boost' package). So even when an admin is in a team and you choose a responsible for holiday approval different from the admin, the holiday will be approved right away without an approval of the person assigned responsible.
! Important to note is that the admin needs to have access to HR, otherwise they'll still need approval by the leader of their team for their leave requests.
- For all integrations on account level, you need to be an admin in order to set the link. Integrations on account level are:
- Only admin users will have access to the recycle bin.
Note: Only the first admin user has access to all modules by default. In case you receive the access later, certain modules can still be activated for you. To find out how the current admin can do this, click here.
Teamleader Focus subscription
Only admin users have access to the 'Manage licence' page in the top-right corner of the account. Admins can:
- See the overview of the current subscription plan
- Switch to another package
- Add or cancel users
- Access and change the billing information
- Access or change the payment method
In Teamleader Focus subscription > Billing information > Update billing information there is a field 'email' in which you can choose to which email address we should send your Teamleader Focus invoice.
Important to know is that beside the email address filled in here, admin users also receive these invoices next to important emails on the Teamleader Focus licence. If you wish to turn this off for a certain admin or for all admin users, please contact us.
Features available in our Move package or higher:
- You can not restrict an admin's view on other colleagues' agendas.
- Admins have some options regarding bulk actions in the task overview.
- Via Settings > HR > three dots next to your name > Calendar > Team members can see my agenda and timesheets, admin users that are also leader of a team can decide whether their agenda and timesheets should be visible or not.
- Admin users have access to all timesheets of all colleagues. Non-admin users only have access to the timesheets of their team members.
- They can edit timesheets for all colleagues.
- Under Settings > Time Tracking > Send daily HR report, admin users can choose to receive a daily HR report.