There are different ways to add a picture to your quotation, depending on what you are searching for.
- Adding a picture of an article
- Adding a general picture to all your quotations
- Adding different pictures to different quotations
Adding a picture of an article
- "Products" and click on the product you would like to add a picture to
- Click on the icon next to the name of the product
- Upload your picture in JPEG format
- This picture will automatically be shown on your quotations when choosing this article
Adding a general picture to all your quotations
- Go to Settings > Document layout > Quotations
- Click on Download current template (in case you do this the first time, you need to choose Download example template)
- Add the picture in the word document
- Save the word document
- Go back to Teamleader Focus and click on Upload template
- Choose the document you just added your picture to.
- Click Open
- The picture will be visible on all newly created quotations, the existing ones will not be affected automatically.
Adding different pictures to different quotations
- Deals > Choose the right deal > Follow up on your open deal > Actions > Quotation
- Add the needed product(s)
- Click Save
- In the next screen you add the quotation text
- Click on the image icon
- Click on Upload to choose a file > Click Send it to the Server
- Adjust the settings of the picture if you want to
- Click “OK”
- The picture is now added to your quotation text for this particular quotation.