Did you meet some new leads and are you ready for the next step? Let's start creating some quotations.
Do you prefer to watch our instructive video first? You can do so right here:
To create a quotation, follow the next steps:
- Go to Deals and Quotations
- Click on Add deal
- Fill in the fields
Note: when selecting a template, a quotation will automatically be created
- Click on Save
- Next to 'Follow up on your open deal', click on the plus icon > Quotation
- You can now create a new quotation, or you can base your quotation on an existing one
- To send the quotation, click on the three dots next to the quotation > Send via email, or click on the button Send quotation in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Once you created a quotation, it won't be possible anymore to edit the field 'Amount' in your deal. It will be automatically filled in based on the total price of the quotation.
- If you want to offer different options of the same opportunity to your customer, you can create multiple quotations per deal. Read everything about it here.
Inserting/moving a product line
You can always edit a quotation by clicking on the three dots next to it > Edit and insert a new product line.
If you want, you can also move an article to another place in the quotation by hovering over the number in the front of the article line. It's also possible to add a line or header in the middle of your quotation by clicking between two rows > + > add line/add header: