In a digital society dominated by various apps and passwords you can easily lose track of where you exactly use which password. Forgot your Teamleader Focus password? Don’t worry! This article shows you how you can reset it.
When entering your password, you get five attempts in total to get it right. After that, your account will be temporarily disabled for five minutes. If you still can’t remember your password, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Forgot password?” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your primary email address.
A password reset will then be sent to the specified email address. You’ll receive an email with a link. Clicking this link will redirect you to the following page where you can set your new password:
If you should experience problems during this setup, you can contact us. We can send you a password reset with a link to the setup via email.
Only looking to change your password instead of resetting it? Follow these steps:
- Click on your user icon in the top right-hand corner of your Teamleader Focus account and select My profile.
- Go to Account security and click on Change password.
- Note that changing your password will sign you out of all your Teamleader Focus accounts.