The Teamleader Focus API is designed for developers, engineers, or anyone else who’s comfortable creating custom-coded solutions or integrating with APIs.
Do you want to start using our API? Here you can find all the necessary documentation, including the available endpoints.
Do you have any questions about the available endpoints or is something not completely clear to you? Don't hesitate to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and give as much info as possible. Please answer the following questions, which will allow us to investigate the issue and help you.
- What are you trying to do?
- Which endpoint do you use?
- Please give an example of the body / of the request (JSON)?
- Which error message did you receive ?
We do want to emphasize though that we will not develop a custom solution for you. In case you need more extensive support, then we recommend some of our partners, who are happy to help. Just write an email to email@example.com and give us some more info about what you'd like to achieve.
Your own API integration
If you'd like to create your own integration, it's possible to have a separate test account. If you'd like to have one, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can tell you how to proceed.
Are you ready to start testing your API calls, have a look at this article for more info.
Did everything go well? Then it's now time to add the integration to your Teamleader Focus account.
Would you like to give other customers the chance to use your integration? In that case, you publish your integration via our Marketplace.
- Teamleader Focus uses multipart/form-data. Make sure that you are not using another type of data, like x-www-form-urlencoded.
- Pay attention that you always use the type 'post'.
- Our API examples are in php. However, our API is not specific to php, .net and .php are similar and will follow the same principles.