It is useful to export your Teamleader Focus data from time to time but you might only want to export certain fields. In this article we'll explain to you how you can select the fields that need to be included in your Excel export.
In this example we'll export our invoices but you can of course also export other Teamleader Focus data (contacts, companies, deals, etc.).
- You can easily export your invoices by going to your Invoices and clicking on Export.
- Next, select Export to Excel.
- In the next screen you'll have the option to select Basic columns but you can also click on the arrow next to 'Basic columns' and select Create new template... to select the fields that need to be included in your export.
To add a field to your export, select it on the left and click on the arrow that is pointing to the right or just double click on the name of the field. It will then end up in the selected columns list.
To remove a field from your selected columns list, select the field and click on the arrow pointing to the left or just double click on the name of the field.
When you've selected all the fields you want to export, add a name to the export template and click on Save.
Click on Start export to export the fields that you just selected.
- Once you have created an export template, you'll be able to select it in the dropdown menu of Basic columns.
- You can easily delete an export template by selecting it and clicking to the recycle bin next to it.
- There's a maximum of 50 fields that can be exported.