Within a project, you can grant an external party, for example your customer, access to your project. They do not have any editing rights, they only can see the progress of the project, invoices, etc.
Do you prefer to watch our instructive video first? You can do so right here:
- In order to add someone as external party, you go to the project in question.
- Click on the Project info tab in the header.
- Click on the plus sign next to "Customer".
- Choose “Others” in the dropdown menu.
- You can then name this party, e.g. “External Co-worker”.
- Click “Save”.
- There will then be a separate overview where you can see the “External Co-worker” with an extra button saying “External access”
- Click on it and you can grant external access to this person by checking the box next to "External access".
- Click "Save" and a check mark will appear next to the button.
The external party will now receive an email with a link to our external platform Cloudproject.
- There, they can see the roadmap of the project, linked meetings, tickets, documents, invoices (if available) and the employees working on the project.
Via Settings > Cloudplatforms you can decide what your external party should be able to see and what not.
Under “Files” within the Project info page, you can also decide for each document whether it should be available for external parties or not.
You need to have admin rights to be able to grant the access.