Teamleader Focus always keeps you up to date as soon as someone mentions you in a comment, for example, or when a deal has been assigned to you. As an admin user, you even have additional options. Check this article for more information.
If you do wish to deactivate those email notifications, just follow the steps below.
- Click on your user icon in the top right-hand corner > click on My profile.
- Below 'Notifications', disable the slider.
- This will only disable email notifications, the notifications in Teamleader Focus will still appear.
- This does not disable all email notifications, you will still receive an email in case:
- Someone tags you in a task using the @ symbol
- Tickets (Feature available in Boost):
- You receive an answer to a ticket of yours
- Your ticket gets reopened
- Someone assigns a ticket to you
- Tip: If you still want to avoid these notifications, you can filter on these notifications in your inbox and give the emails a label so they appear in another folder than your inbox.