By default, every Teamleader Focus user can see the calendar of their colleagues by navigating to the calendar and clicking on the user's name. However, if you can't see the calendar of other users, it means that the admin user of your account has given you limited access to other calendars. Read all about it here.
Restricting calendar access
An admin user will always have access to all calendars, this cannot be restricted.
As an admin, you can restrict calendar access for other users by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > HR > Users
- Click on the three dots next to the user you want to restrict calendar access for
- Go to "Calendar" in the second column
- You will see a dropdown menu with three options
- Own calendar only
- Entire team calendar (only useful in case you want to work with teams)
- All calendars
For leaders of a team
Admin users will be able to restrict or allow team members' access to the calendar of their teamlead as well. Admins can do this for all teamleads, whether or not they are leader of a team themselves. An extra slider below 'Calendar' called 'Team members can see my agenda and timesheets' will appear: