After a period of intense Teamleader Focus usage, your account is bulking with crucial information and statistics. All that data screams for further analyses, more profound insights or just a general overview. Luckily, you still have those crazy Excel skills from your pre-Teamleader Focus period. Ah, the good old days, right? But how exactly can you easily export your information in an Excel file?
Activate Excel export rights
First of all, you’ll need to check if the ‘Excel export’ slider is activated for the user account that wants to do the export:
- Click on Settings > HR
- Go to the user's overview
- Click on the three dots next to their name in the ‘Actions’ column
- Activate the slider ‘Excel export’
Create the Excel export you want
Once the Excel export rights are activated, you’ll have the ability to export on multiple levels within Teamleader Focus. You’ll notice that in the overviews of Contacts, Companies, Deals and Quotations, Invoices, Projects, Products and Tickets the Excel export has become available as an export option.
In order to create such an export, you simply:
- Go to the overview of one of the Teamleader Focus modules
- Click on Export in the top right-hand corner (see screenshot above)
- Define a ‘Segment’ and select the columns/information you want to export.
- You can find more on the creation and usage of segments here.
- Apart from selecting ‘Basic columns’ you can also create an export template with the columns/information you want.
- Click on Start export
- Select 'Download' once the Excel file is created
The file will be downloaded onto your computer and from there on, you can start working in the file and let the Excel flashbacks take over. Note that the Excel export and import function can also be used to update contacts and companies in bulk. More on that in this article.
Want to know more about exporting your Teamleader Focus invoices specifically? Then take a look at this article.