In case you are using Gmail we have good news for you. Thanks to our special Google Chrome plug-in you can save all your incoming and outgoing emails directly with the right contact. And there is more.
In this article we’ll see:
- Installing the plug-in
- Incoming email
- Outgoing email
Do you prefer to watch our instructive video on installing the plug-in first? You can do so right here:
Installing the plug-in
- Open Google Chrome. If you don’t have Google Chrome, please install it first
- Start in Teamleader Focus. Navigate to your user icon in the top right-hand corner and click on Integrations/Marketplace
- Search for “Gmail” in the search field
- Choose Gmail and click Add
- The Chrome web store pops up. Click Add to Chrome and Add Extension
- Fill out your Teamleader Focus credentials (primary email address and password) and click on Login
After the installation, Gmail users will see a bar below every email with some options concerning the email sender.
- If his or her details are not recognized by Teamleader Focus, you can add the person to the CRM.
- If the person is recognized, you can save the email directly to his contact page. The email will then appear below in the tracking bar.
- You can also create a follow-up task for yourself or for one of your colleagues straight from the email.
- Users of the ticketing module (Boost package) even have the option to turn the email into a support ticket.
You have a similar option for outgoing emails.
- Beneath the window in which you compose the email you have an option to save your message in the receiver’s contact file.
- Teamleader Focus doesn’t recognize the receiver? No problem. As soon as you send it you get the option to create a contact for the person and to track the email.
- Would you prefer not to register the outgoing email? Then you can just uncheck that option for a particular email.
- Would you prefer to decide for yourself when you want tracking to be activated for outgoing mail? Then you can deactivate the plugin as a standard for this operation. You can do that under the cog above right in the window where you compose your mail.
You can use pre-filled templates from Teamleader Focus. You can create these templates in Teamleader Focus under the file tab Email layout in Settings. You’ll find the option ‘Templates for regular emails’ there.