You are using the Beyond package of the Customer Meeting add-on but you’d like to switch to the Basic package? Read this article to find out how to do this and what the implications are in the Customer Meeting add-on.
How to switch
Only Teamleader Focus administrators can downgrade the pricing plan. Follow these steps if you have admin rights and want to downgrade your plan:
- Click on your user icon in the top right-hand corner in Teamleader Focus
- Go to Manage licence
- In ‘Customer Meeting add-on’, click on Change add-on
- In the next screen, choose Downgrade to Basic
- On the following page, you’ll see an overview of the data you’ll lose when switching to a smaller package.
- You’ll need to check a box here to show us you understand what will happen to your data when you proceed. More information on these implications can be found in the third part of this article.
- In the next step you’ll see how much you’ll be billed on your next renewal.
When to switch
According to our Terms of Service we need the submitted form at least 15 days before your renewal date. You can find your renewal date in the top right-hand corner of your Teamleader Focus subscription page. You’ll be able to keep using the functionalities in your higher package until the renewal date.
From your renewal date onwards, you will no longer be charged for the Beyond package, and the Basic package of the Customer Meeting add-on is free.
If you want to know how to reduce the number of Beyond add-on user licenses in Teamleader Focus, you can read this article.
In the next part of this article you’ll find out which data/functionalities you’ll lose exactly when you downgrade to the Basic package. As stated above, this data will be irrevocably removed.
A downgrade from BEYOND to BASIC loses these features in the Customer Meeting add-on:
- Meeting room templates
- Unlimited meeting types
- You’ll only be able to use 1 single personal meeting type per user
- The personal meeting type that was first created by each user in the Customer Meeting add-on will remain active, the others will be removed
- You won’t be able to create and use team meetings anymore
- Unlimited question mapping to Teamleader Focus (meeting types)
- When editing your meeting types and asking questions, you'll only be able to map certain fields to Teamleader Focus
- Some options (e.g. custom fields and attachments) will be unavailable.
- Unlimited meeting rooms
- You’ll only be able to use 1 single meeting room per user
- The most recently used one will remain active, the others will be removed
- Future meetings will be redirected to your single meeting room
- Contact forms
- You'll only be able to create 1 contact form per account
- You'll only be able to map certain fields to Teamleader Focus. Some options will be unavailable:
- Custom fields on contact/company/deal level
- Contact: date of birth
- Date fields
- Deal source
- Deal close date
- Attachment fields
- Custom branding
- Waiting/meeting room background
- Camera background image
- Custom email HTML template
- Custom waiting room message
- Group meetings
- You’ll only be able to have 1-on-1 meetings
- Paid meetings
- The integration with Stripe will be deactivated
- Meeting recordings
- Private notes
Find an overview of Basic vs Beyond features here.