Are you on the Beyond package of the Customer Meeting add-on and you want to remove Beyond users from your license? Read this article to learn how to do this.
- Go to your profile in the top right-hand corner and select Manage license.
- You'll see the details of your Teamleader Focus subscription.
- In ‘Customer Meeting add-on’ click on Manage users > Remove users.
- Select the amount of users you want to remove.
- The users will be downgraded on your next renewal. We advise you to remove their add-on access in the Users settings, otherwise we’ll automatically deactivate user(s). Make sure you do this at the latest on the day of renewal of your subscription. Read this article to learn how to revoke add-on access.
- You’ll still need to keep one active Beyond add-on user. If you want to downgrade to the Basic package of the Customer Meeting add-on, read this article to learn how and what the consequences are.
- Click on Remove Beyond user(s).
According to our Terms of Service we need the submitted form at least 15 days before your renewal date. You can find your renewal date in the top right corner of your Teamleader Focus license page. From your renewal date onwards, you will no longer be charged for these users.