! This article is only relevant if you have one of our older pricing plans GO, MOVE or BOOST. If you have one of our newer plans (SMART, GROW, FLOW) the Lead capture Booster is an extra booster you can buy on top of your plan, with all users automatically having access to all functionalities of the Booster. Find more information here.
Are you on the Beyond package of the Lead capture Booster and you want to remove Beyond users from your license? Read this article to learn how to do this.
- Go to your profile in the top right-hand corner and select Manage license.
- You'll see the details of your Teamleader Focus subscription.
- In ‘Lead capture Booster’ click on Manage users > Remove users.
- Select the amount of users you want to remove.
- The users will be downgraded on your next renewal. We advise you to remove their access to the Lead capture Booster in the Users settings, otherwise we’ll automatically deactivate user(s). Make sure you do this at the latest on the day of renewal of your subscription. Read this article to learn how to revoke Lead capture access rights
- You’ll still need to keep one Lead capture user. If you want to downgrade to the Basic package, read this article to learn how and what the consequences are.
- Click on Remove Beyond user(s).
According to our Terms of Service we need the submitted form at least 15 days before your renewal date. You can find your renewal date in the top right corner of your Teamleader Focus license page. From your renewal date onwards, you will no longer be charged for these users.