Planning meetings can sometimes take more time than the meeting itself. Use the Scheduler to have your customers easily plan meetings with you!
Do you prefer to watch our instructive video first? You can do so right here:
There are 2 ways to connect your Google calendar:
1. The onboarding flow
To set up your booking pages you will have to follow a few steps, which can easily be done in our scheduling flow.
Go to Scheduling to get started and click on Connect your calendar.
If it's the first time that you will connect your calendar you will get an onboarding flow to go through all the steps at once.
1.1 Connect your Google calendar
After clicking on connect the onboarding flow will open. In the first step select Google to log in with your Google calendar account.
Now Select the account you want to connect with and log in.
Click on Continue
1.2 Set up the calendar settings
- Select the 'Calendars to check for availability' to avoid double bookings. You can check multiple calendars if necessary.
- Important note: Make sure that the events in your external calendar have the status 'Busy' instead of 'Free'. Only then will those time slots be blocked from your availability, and clients won't be able to book an appointment during your 'busy' time slots.
- Select the 'Calendar to write events in' to show in which calendar new appointments should be booked in.
1.3 Add appointment types
To have an easy start with creating appointment types, you can select 1 to 3 appointment types in this step which will be created automatically for you. You can edit or delete these appointment types at any point or create new ones.
1.4 Check your booking page or finish the setup
Click on Check your booking page to see what the appointment type(s) look like or click on Finish to finish the setup and edit/add appointment types.
2. Scheduling settings
1. Get started by visiting scheduling settings. In Calendar Settings, connect your calendar.
2. Select Google as your calendar provider
3. Sign in with your account and enter your password
and Allow our service to access your calendar
4. Configure your calendar settings. Select from which calendar the customer meeting add-on can check for your availability:
5. All set! Next step is to create appointment types. Find out more here.