When creating invoices, one of the most important goals is of course to get those invoices paid by your customer, either online or manually. Read everything about entering payments and marking invoices as paid in Teamleader Focus.
Mark invoices as paid
There are several ways to mark invoices as paid in Teamleader Focus. They are listed below.
First, you can manually mark invoices as paid by following these steps:
- Navigate to the invoice
- Click on the Paid button in blue, or navigate to the ‘Payments’ widget and click on +
- Fill out a payment date
- Choose a payment method
- Specify if the payment was a full payment or a partial one. Read everything on entering partial payments in this article.
- Decide if you want to send a thank you message to your customer
- Click on Add payment
Manage or delete your payment by clicking on the pencil via the ‘Payments’ widget on the invoice detail page:
Via bulk actions invoices
Easily mark several invoices at the same time as paid via bulk actions on invoices.
Online via Mollie/Stripe
- Customers can immediately pay their invoice online via InvoiceCloud. They do this via the Pay invoice button in the top right-hand corner. Once this has happened, the invoice will get the status 'Paid' in Teamleader Focus as well as in InvoiceCloud.
- After payment, an email notification will be sent towards all admins, notifying them about the payment. A payment confirmation email will also be sent to your customer.
- The payment method will also be added automatically to the payments widget in the form of “payment method - integration”, example: "Bancontact - Mollie".
Via bookkeeping integrations
If you’re using one of our bookkeeping integrations, your invoices in Teamleader Focus will automatically be marked as paid whenever entries are reconciled in your integration.