With Teamleader Focus, you can split up projects into bigger phases and smaller tasks. Phases are represented on a roadmap, but you can check all linked tasks in a downloadable Gantt chart.
To create a Gantt chart:
- Navigate to your project
- Make sure you have a few different phases with linked tasks
- Click on the Project info tab in the header
- Go to 'Progress'
- Click on Gantt chart
- A .png file will be generated showing you an overview of:
- the start date of the project
- the end date of the project
- phases with linked tasks
- green dot = closed phase(s)
- blue dot = unfinished but still on time phase(s)
- red dot = unfinished and overdue phase(s)
- blue bar = open tasks that are still on time
- green bar = finished tasks
- red bar = open but overdue tasks
If you’d like to know more about the remaining time and how much time you should still have in an ideal scenario, you can always have a look at a burndown.
Another feature that comes in handy are project reports. They give you a detailed overview of planned and spent budgets, how much time each co-worker tracked on tasks and meetings, and the products that were ordered. This information is really useful to improve time and budget estimates, which helps you create stronger Gantt charts.