Ever had the problem that you were a bit overzealous and you accidentally deleted too many contacts or companies? Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. With the recycle bin in Teamleader Focus it is now possible to restore contacts, companies and deals that have been deleted. Keep reading to find out all about it!
- You can find the recycle bin under Settings > Recycle bin. This page is only visible to admin users.
Only the items that have been deleted in the last 30 days will be visible here. On day 31 they will disappear and be permanently deleted.
To restore or permanently delete an item, simply navigate to the right module and click on the checkbox in front of the item:
Watch out! Once you have permanently deleted something from the recycle bin, there is no way back. It really is permanently deleted.
- When you want to permanently delete a contact or company, Teamleader Focus will check if there are linked deals and will also permanently delete these.
- When you have permanently deleted a contact or company, the tickets linked to this company/contact will be anonymised - meaning that the content of these tickets will be empty.
- When restoring a deal, Teamleader Focus will restore the linked contact or company as well if they are also in the recycle bin.
- When you restore a contact or company, all linked info will be restored too (e.g. activities, documents).
At the moment it is not possible to retrieve invoices, creditnotes, projects, documents, tickets, meetings, tasks, calls or timesheets. Only documents that were linked to contacts or companies can be retrieved together with the contact or company.