The mobile app has some interesting possibilities when it comes to managing your contacts and companies. You can for example add different addresses for your contact/company, see all past/planned activity for a contact/company and see their linked deals and files. Read this article to learn more about these possibilities.
When adding a new contact/company in the app by clicking the plus symbol in the bottom right corner, you can for example:
- Define different addresses like the invoicing or visiting address
- Add tags
- Fill out custom fields
After saving a contact/company, you can navigate to the detail page and click on the + icon. Some actions are possible here:
- Link a contact (in the case of a company)
- Link a company (in the case of a contact)
- Fill out background information
- Create a deal
- Add a file
When visiting the contact/company page you’re also able to see an overview of:
- General information: the location, the phone number, the email address, the website, …
By clicking on the address you can immediately navigate to the location using one of your apps for navigation like Google Maps or Waze.
- Linked contacts/companies
- Deals: The deals linked to your contact/company. Immediately click through to them to look up some information, access the files or to change the deal phase.
- Files: access and download the files uploaded on your company/contact page
- Activities: an overview of the past activity/tracking for this contact or company: their calls, meetings, tasks, notes, emails etc.