When creating a meeting, you have several options to choose from:
Location of a company/contact
- Choose the location of a company or a contact. Note that you'll still need to add external contacts separately, but you'll see the related contacts to a company as a suggestion while doing so.
- If you've enabled the slider in Settings > Calendar > Preferences > Show distances to meetings, Teamleader Focus will block the estimated travel time in your agenda based on your set departure address. When you choose to invoice your meeting, a standard cost per kilometer will be calculated as a separate position on your invoice. You can change the standard price by navigating to Settings > Time Tracking > Preferences > Change cost per kilometer.
Note: The cost per kilometer is only calculated when a special feature is activated in your account. One email to our support team is enough to make this option also available for your account.
Location for a single use
- You need to fill in an address specific to this meeting.
- The distance and cost per kilometer is also calculated with this option in case the feature mentioned above is activated.
- You do not need to fill in an address, the meeting will be held virtually, which means via phone, Skype, etc.
- Note that if you select an online meeting room, the ‘Location’ of your meeting will be ‘Virtual meeting’ by default. If you do want to add a physical location, please remove the online meeting room first.
- These are default locations for meetings with customers.
- You can specify those under Settings > Locations.
You also have the option to book your meeting rooms in Teamleader Focus via Google Resources. Check out our article for more information.