When you create a subscription, you have the option to book the invoice and have it sent to your customer automatically.
- To do so, you need to go to Settings > Invoices > Automatic reminders and add a new line by clicking the plus sign.
- Next to "Send" you should choose the option "On creation of invoice from subscription".
- You can then specify how it should be sent, and which template should be used.
- Go to the subscription you would like to send the invoices automatically from.
- Go to "Advanced Options".
- Set the slider “Autosend invoice” to “Yes”.
- Now, the invoices from this subscription will be sent automatically. The invoices are always sent in the night.
Note: When you create multiple subscriptions for the same customer with a same renewal date, the invoices will be merged and only one invoice will be sent. If you'd like to send a separate invoice per subscription, please reach out to our support team.