If you would like to forward a ticket to someone outside the Teamleader Focus account, then just follow those steps:
- Go to Settings > Tickets > "Preferences" > Activate the slider "Enable third party ticket forwarding"
- Go to the ticket in question and you will see the additional button "Third party" next to "Internal note" and "Public reply".
- Click on "Third party".
- Add a message to the third party. This conversation will not be visible to your customer.
- Fill in a customer. This can be a known contact in your CRM or you can add a new one.
- Click "Send to third party".
Note: This feature is activated per user, so only the user(s) that activate this slider in Settings > Tickets will be able to see it and use it.