When your customer receives your quotation or invoice, he or she has the option to give some feedback by clicking on the button ‘Send email’ in CloudSign or 'Feedback' in Invoicecloud. This article explains where the feedback of the cloud platforms is sent to.
In CloudSign, the button ‘Send email’ can be found in the top right-hand corner:
Note however that customers can also give feedback on invoices in Invoicecloud.
- The feedback of the customer will be sent to the primary email address of the responsible person for the deal AND;
- The feedback of the customer will be sent to the primary email address of the account manager of the company.
- If there is no deal responsible and no account manager, all the account admins will receive the feedback in the inbox of their primary email address. That way, admins can always keep track of possible feedback on quotations.
- Next to an email, also an in-app notification about the feedback will be visible.
- Make sure your email notifications are on. Read more about the email notifications here.
- The feedback you receive from a customer will appear in the activities of your deal on your deal page:
- The feedback of the customer will be sent to the email address(es) linked to the admin(s) of the account, no matter which email address is linked to your own company or which user sent the invoice to the customer.
- The feedback you receive from a customer will also appear in the tracking of the invoice: