Always wondered what the meaning of the colors in your Teamleader Focus calendar is? Simple:
- Green: a task
- Blue: a meeting
- Grey: a personal meeting. The content can’t be seen by your colleagues
- Light blue: a call
- Orange: you will see this color in the team view, and it means that the user has a leave. In the daily/weekly view, it will be shown in grey
- Any other color: your company can choose to assign a special color to a specific work type.
- Navigate to “Settings” and click on “Calendar”
- Click on the “+” symbol next to “Work types”
- Give your new work type a name
- Click on “Advanced options” and choose a color
- Save your new work type.