In our never ending quest for ways to work smarter, we developed Cloudsign, a platform to send online quotations and get your customer to accept them. However, it is also perfectly possible to send your quotation as a PDF file attached to your mail, instead of only providing the link to Cloudsign. This means you have two options:
Send PDF plus Cloudsign
1. Set up Cloudsign using these instructions.
2. Navigate to Settings > Deals and Quotations and enable the slider ‘Send quotations in attachment when sending to customers’.
Now your customer will receive both a link to Cloudsign and the quotation as a PDF file.
Send PDF instead of Cloudsign
1. Navigate to Settings > Deals and Quotations and scroll down to ‘Email templates for quotation layout’.
2. Click on the pencil next to your templates and delete the #LINK variable from your email body.
3. Scroll back up and enable the slider ‘Send quotations in attachment when sending to customers’.
Your customer will now only receive an email with the quotation attached as a PDF file.
That is all, now there is nothing holding you back to start closing those deals!