Every Teamleader Focus account has at least one administrator, who has more rights than other users. As an admin, you can grant administrator rights to other users and remove them from other users.
To grant or remove admin rights, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > HR > Users
- Next to a user, click on the three dots below 'Actions'
- Choose Add admin rights or Remove admin rights
- To be able to grant or remove admin rights, you need access to 'HR'.
- There is no limit to the number of admin users per Teamleader Focus account.
- However, there always needs to remain one admin in the account
- Only the first admin automatically has access to all modules. If you are granted admin rights at a later stage, some modules still need to be activated for you. You can read this article to check how the current admin can do that.