In this article we will:
- Install the plug-in
- Add contacts
Install the plug-in
- Go to Teamleader Focus. Navigate to your user icon in the top right-hand corner and click on “Integrations/Marketplace”.
- Search for “LinkedIn” in the search field
- Choose “LinkedIn” and click “Add”
- The Chrome web store pops up. Click “Add to Chrome” and “Add Extension”
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to add to Teamleader Focus
- Click on the “Add to Teamleader Focus” button above the profile picture
- The person is now added to Teamleader Focus.
Now that your LinkedIn connection is added in Teamleader Focus you’ll be able to:
- Recognize Teamleader Focus contacts in LinkedIn
- See a LinkedIn logo next to a contact’s name in Teamleader Focus. Clicking on this will take you directly to the contact’s profile page